Biotech stocks, tech stocks, and a materials stock are among the subjects in the most popular stories on Fool.com around noon on Thursday. Scroll down to see what was popular later in the day and check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else Fools are writing about.
- Will FDA Labelling Be MannKind's Downfall?
- Why Qualcomm and Cirrus Got Crushed After Earnings
- 4 Trillion Cubic Feet Later and the Wattenberg Still Has Plenty to Give
- The Real Reason AT&T is Acquiring DIRECTV
- Don’t Fear a Correction With 2 Dividend Stocks You Can Hold Forever
- With the IBM Deal, Tim Cook Takes Apple Where Steve Jobs Never Could
- What Will Puma Biotechnology Inc's $700 Million Man Do Next?
- How Microsoft's Job Cuts Will Affect the 'Shadow Workforce'
- Qualcomm, Inc. Falls 5% on Solid but Mundane Q3 Results
- Why Facebook, Nokia, and Logitech are Surging
By the end of the trading day Fool.com visitors had moved nearly a whole new slate of articles into the top 10, including one that was riding high earlier this week. (You can't keep the Mouse down.)
- Apple Is Planning Something Huge
- Why Under Armour Inc Stock Exploded
- Why The Boeing Co.'s Earnings Soared, but Its Stock Price Stalled
- 3 Game-Changing Stories That Shook Investors: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, and GlaxoSmithKline
- Why Qualcomm Shares Could Fall to $74
- Look Out FuelCell Energy, Here Comes General Electric
- Baidu, Inc. Earnings: What Can Google's Earnings Tell Investors?
- Meet the Part of Disney That's Dying!
- Does Intel Corporation Really Need CDMA Support to Fight Qualcomm Inc. in the United States?
The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.