Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card Review: 3x Points and a 0% Intro APR
Lyle is a writer specializing in credit cards, travel rewards programs, and banking. His work has also appeared on MSN Money, USA Today, and Yahoo! Finance.
Great for: Restaurants and travel Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
Our ratings are based on a 5 star scale. 5 stars equals Best. 4 stars equals Excellent. 3 stars equals Good. 2 stars equals Fair. 1 star equals Poor.
Our Bottom Line
Perfect for a one-card wallet with a deep feature set of perks, including a wide array of 3x points categories, big bonus, and a 0% intro APR offer, all with no annual fee. You'll be hard-pressed to find all of these perks in one card.
Credit Rating Requirement:
What we Like:
- 30K points bonus
- Wide array of 3X points categories
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR offer
- Annual Fee: $0
- Regular APR: 16.24% - 28.24%, variable
- Intro APR: Purchases: 0% for 12 months on purchases Balance Transfers: 0% for 12 months on qualifying balance transfers
- Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
- $0 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
- Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
- Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
- Earn 1X points on other purchases
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions