22 Gift Cards You Can Get for Up to 25% Off on Amazon Prime Day
- Amazon's Prime Day is a two-day event where shoppers can score money-saving deals.
- In addition to getting discounts on electronics, household items, and clothing, you can save up to 25% on select gift cards.
Find out how to score up to 25% off select gift card purchases or earn valuable credits on Prime Day.
Prime Day is finally here, and it's an excellent time to shop if you love a great deal. If you've been meaning to stock up on gift cards, you'll be happy to know that Amazon is offering discounts on select gift cards. You can save money or earn Amazon credits by purchasing select gift cards through Amazon. Here's how you can save up to 25% on gift cards.
Save $10.50 when you buy $50 or more from these brands
When you buy $50 or more in gift cards from the following brands, you get $10.50 off your gift card purchase:
- Famous Dave's
- Granite City Brewery
- Lane Bryant
- Logan's Roadhouse
- Main Event
- Old Navy
- Yankee Candle
Save $10 when you buy $50 or more from these brands
When you buy $50 or more in gift cards from the following brands, you can get $10 off your gift card purchase:
- Bath & Body Works
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Other gift card deals
Here are a few other ways to save money when buying eligible gift cards on Prime Day:
- Cold Stone Creamery: Buy $25 or more in gift cards and save $5.25.
- JTV.com: Buy $50 or more in gift cards and save $12.50.
- Krispy Kreme: Buy $25 or more in gift cards and save $5.25.
- Twitch: Buy $100 or more in gift cards and save $20.
Buy select gift cards and earn Amazon promotional credits
Instead of a direct discount on your gift card purchase, some Prime Day gift card deals allow you to earn Amazon promotional credits:
- Airbnb: Buy $100 in gift cards and get a $20 Amazon promotional credit with code BNB22.
- Happy Bride: Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 Amazon promotional credit with code BRIDE22. (Valid at Bed Bath & Beyond, David's Bridal, JCPenny, Spafinder, Ulta Beauty.)
- Happy Teen: Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 Amazon promotional credit with code TEEN22. (Valid at American Eagle, Barnes & Noble, Dave & Busters, Jamba, Panera Bread, Regal, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour.)
- Hulu: Buy $100 in gift cards and get a $20 Amazon promotional credit with code HULU22.
- Treat Yourself Gift Card: Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 Amazon promotional credit with code TREAT22. (Valid at Athleta, Bed Bath & Beyond, Buffalo Wild Wings, Grubhub, Outback Steakhouse, The Cheesecake Factory.)
- Uber: Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 Amazon promotional credit with code UBER22.
- Yay You Gift Card: Buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 Amazon promotional credit with code YAY22. (Valid at: AMC Theaters, Athleta, Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Dave & Busters, Express, Grubhub)
Earn $12.50 in credit when buying or reloading Amazon gift cards
Amazon is offering yet another way to earn credits on Prime Day. You'll be rewarded if you purchase or reload an Amazon gift card.
Here's what you need to know:
- First-time Amazon gift card shoppers who buy or reload an Amazon gift card for $50 or more will earn a $12.50 Amazon promotional credit.
- Previous Amazon e-gift card shoppers who purchase $50 or more in Amazon e-gift cards will earn a $12.50 Amazon promotional credit.
Don't miss the chance to save
If you're a big fan of gift cards, these deals give you a chance to keep more money in your bank account or earn credits for future Amazon purchases. Keep in mind that these offers are available while supplies last.
If you don't have a need for gift cards, other Prime Day deals are worthwhile. As you shop, it's a good idea to stick to your budget, so you don't overspend.
Check out our personal finance resources for other ways to save money.
Alert: highest cash back card we've seen now has 0% intro APR until 2025
If you're using the wrong credit or debit card, it could be costing you serious money. Our experts love this top pick, which features a 0% intro APR for 15 months, an insane cash back rate of up to 5%, and all somehow for no annual fee.
In fact, this card is so good that our experts even use it personally. Click here to read our full review for free and apply in just 2 minutes.
Our Research Expert
We're firm believers in the Golden Rule, which is why editorial opinions are ours alone and have not been previously reviewed, approved, or endorsed by included advertisers. The Ascent does not cover all offers on the market. Editorial content from The Ascent is separate from The Motley Fool editorial content and is created by a different analyst team.
The Ascent is a Motley Fool service that rates and reviews essential products for your everyday money matters.
Copyright © 2018 - 2023 The Ascent. All rights reserved.