We hope you'll enjoy the following interactive series of charts on the U.S. debt ceiling from 1917 to the present day. For more information on the history of the debt ceiling, please click here.
Follow me on LinkedIn for writing tips, professional guidance, and occasional entertainment. If you've got ideas for coverage, feedback on my work, or would like to be interviewed for a future article, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
- Dow Jones Plunges 700 Points as Cases of Coronavirus Surge; Apple Stock Called a Buy but Still Sinks
- Why Is the Stock Market Plunging Monday?
- Stock Markets Finish Mixed as Mattel Wins, Virgin Galactic Falls
- The Stock Market Phenomenon That's Turned the Nasdaq Upside Down
- Dow Jones Dragged Down by Intel Earnings Disaster, Mixed Results from American Express