Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) has lost about 40% of its value in the last six months. In the video below, Fool.com's Alison Southwick asks contributor Daniel Sparks whether the stock could be approaching a bottom.
- Mar 7, 2013 at 7:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Apple's Video-Streaming Service Might Just Be a Revamped Storefront
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Why The New York Times Won't Be Joining Apple's News Service Anytime Soon
- Showtime for Apple: What to Expect From Monday's Event
- Approaching $200, Is Apple Stock Still a Buy?