Shares of Anacor Pharmaceuticals (UNKNOWN:ANAC.DL) jumped 26% one day, and 30% the next, with an even bigger catalyst on the horizon. What is driving these explosive share price surges? In the video below, Fool analyst David Williamson discusses one phase 2 trial that has the markets excited, and tells us why the results from its upcoming phase 3 trial for this candidate pipeline drug could be even bigger.
- Mar 22, 2013 at 9:04PM
- Health Care
Eli Lilly and Company
Bausch Health Companies
- Why Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stock Jumped 58.3% in May
- Pfizer's Buyout of Anacor Pharmaceuticals for $5.2 Billion Is a Bad Move -- Here's Why
- Here's What Pfizer's Telling Us About Biotech M&A
- Apple Inc. and Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc. Soar As Stocks Jump
- Is Pfizer's Buyout of Anacor Pharmaceuticals Enough to Move the Needle?