Online search is a lucrative business. Though Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) is the worldwide leader in search, the Chinese market belongs to Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU). Among the two search engines, which is the better bet? In the video below, Fool contributor Daniel Sparks compares them side-by-side on several key metrics.
- Jul 31, 2013 at 9:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Stock Market News Today: Oct. 15, 2019
- 3 Biggest Investing Takeaways From This Semiannual Teen Survey
- 2 Reasons Why Big Tech Is So Invested in Voice Assistants
- Google Parent Alphabet's Earnings: Will They Soar Past Expectations Again?
- Will Tiktok's Rival Firework Spark a Bidding War Between Google and Weibo?