The board of directors said the quarterly dividend is payable on Nov. 14 to the holders of record at the close of business on Oct. 25. The regular dividend payment equates to a $0.76-per-share annual dividend, yielding 5.9% based on the closing price Friday of Franklin Street Properties' stock.
Rich has been a Fool since 1998 and writing for the site since 2004. After 20 years of patrolling the mean streets of suburbia, he hung up his badge and gun to take up a pen full time. Having made the streets safe for Truth, Justice, and Krispy Kreme donuts, he now patrols the markets looking for companies he can lock up as long-term holdings in a portfolio. His coverage reflects his passion for motorcycles, booze, and guns (though typically not all exercised at the same time), but his writing also covers the broader sectors of consumer goods, technology, and industrials. So follow along as he tries to break down complex topics to make them more understandable and useful to the average investor. Have a story idea? Contact Rich here. I may not be able to respond to every suggestion, but I do read them all! Think an article needs a correction? Reach Rich here.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 05/15/2021.Join Stock Advisor
- Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript