In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- It's only been eight years since Samsung last spoke with analysts. What did the South Korean conglomerate tell analysts?
- Apple gets closer to GT Advanced Technologies -- at Corning's expense?
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple's getting more manufacturers on board.
- Apple has a rosier outlook in the Middle Kingdom.
- Nokia might be moving into the small tablet space. Is this rumor true, or just an illusion?
Erin Kennedy and Evan Niu, CFA, both own shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple and owns shares of Apple and China Mobile. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.