In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- It's only been eight years since Samsung last spoke with analysts. What did the South Korean conglomerate tell analysts?
- Apple gets closer to GT Advanced Technologies -- at Corning's expense?
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple's getting more manufacturers on board.
- Apple has a rosier outlook in the Middle Kingdom.
- Nokia might be moving into the small tablet space. Is this rumor true, or just an illusion?