Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN) has had a stellar run the last few years, but can the company keep up its winning streak when it announces earnings on Thursday? Consumer goods analyst Sean O'Reilly thinks that it can, especially with moderate earnings expectations. He especially likes the expansion of the Nordstrom Rack brand, and thinks that the company's growth story is still intact.
Mark Reeth is an incredibly handsome Consumer Goods editor, and is an expert on all things that fall within the Consumer Goods sector (especially video games). Follow him on Twitter for all of the most important CG news.
- Nov 11, 2013 at 4:45PM
- Consumer Goods
- Centene Corp (CNC) Q1 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Waters, and Astec Industries Slumped Today
- Why Quest Diagnostics Stock Jumped Today
- Why Hasbro, Kohl's, and Lockheed Martin Jumped Today