In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Apple puts its money where it's mouth is. Actions speak louder than words, and $14 billion goes a long way.
- Apple has always played it small when it comes to acquisitions. Is Apple preparing to open up its wallet when the time is right?
- Twitter beat expectations on the top and bottom lines in its earnings report this week, but the market was looking at something entirely different.
- Why weak guidance now for LinkedIn may be well worth it in the long run.
- Online music streaming service Pandora was yet another tech stock to get crushed after earnings, despite reporting a pretty good quarter. Why did investors walk away?