In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Apple puts its money where it's mouth is. Actions speak louder than words, and $14 billion goes a long way.
- Apple has always played it small when it comes to acquisitions. Is Apple preparing to open up its wallet when the time is right?
- Twitter beat expectations on the top and bottom lines in its earnings report this week, but the market was looking at something entirely different.
- Why weak guidance now for LinkedIn may be well worth it in the long run.
- Online music streaming service Pandora was yet another tech stock to get crushed after earnings, despite reporting a pretty good quarter. Why did investors walk away?
Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA owns shares of Apple and LinkedIn. The Motley Fool recommends Apple, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Pandora Media, and Twitter. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.