UPDATE: We have our winners! Thanks to all those who participated and congratulations to:
Timothy Scanlan, Ryan Hamilton, Josh Greenfield, Nobu Yamasaki, Zachary Eaton, Matthew Trogdon, Lee Patterson, Matt Whelan, James Gross, and Lee Stetson!
Industry Focus is doing a Puzzle Week with episodes from May 1-5. Here are the official rules:
Industry Focus Contest Rules
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The contest will start on May 5, 2017 and end on May 12, 2017 at 5:00 PM (ET). To be eligible, you must submit the correct answer to the puzzle found in the May 1-5, 2017 Industry Focus podcasts to email@example.com.
- All entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. ET on May 12.
To enter without inputting a puzzle answer or other obligation: On a piece of paper or 3x5 card, print your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address and mail it in a stamped envelope to Industry Focus, The Motley Fool, 2000 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Although you may enter as often as you'd like, only one entry per postmarked envelope is permitted. All entries must be postmarked no later than May 10, 2017.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada, excepting residents of the province of Quebec, over the age of 18. Employees, affiliates, and contractors (and their families) of The Motley Fool, LLC or any of their affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Motley Fool will select the first ten correct entries into the contest.
- PRIZES: The 10 winners will each receive one (1) free The Motley Fool tshirt (approximate retail value $15) .
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be announced within 14 days after the determination date. The winners will be announced by publication on this page and contacted by email. Failure of the winner to contact Industry Focus to claim his/her prize may result in disqualification and selection of another winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The winner will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. The winner may also be required to complete and return a W-9 for tax purposes. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner. By acceptance of the prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Motley Fool in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of this website or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Motley Fool will not be responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Motley Fool may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The Motley Fool from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-address stamped envelope to Industry Focus Contest, The Motley Fool, 2000 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.