On Aug.14, GlobeTel
- Revenues rise 9.8% and net loss narrows to $4 million.
- Share count balloons nearly 40%.
- Cash used by operations comes to $7.8 million versus $4.6 million in the prior, year-to-date period.
- Cash position dwindles to $1.9 million.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine. See how they work.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash + ST Invest.
Learn the ways of the balance sheet.
Cash Flow Highlights
Cash From Ops.
Free Cash Flow
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Lockheed Martin
- Foolish Fundamentals: Margins
- Foolish Fundamentals: Enterprise Value
- Foolish Fundamentals: Free Cash Flow
- Foolish Fundamentals: Valuation
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so checkFool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.
AT&T was a formerMotley Fool Stock Advisorpick.