We're now nine days into 2007, and most of us are still holding on (however weakly) to our New Year's resolutions.
Others, however, are not so fortunate. And so today we present to you the top 10 already broken resolutions:
10. Bob Nardelli: Spend another year making Home Depot
9. US Airways: Reduce delays and incidents of lost luggage.
8. Donald Trump: Keep lower profile.
7. Fool co-founder Tom Gardner: Don't be photographed enjoying a personal moment with any member of Motley Crue.
6. Bill Gates: Ship Microsoft
5. Steve Jobs: Add some color to wardrobe. Stop inventing cool stuff for Apple
4. Motley Fool Global Gains advisor Bill Mann: Stop "Replying to All."
3. Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez: Institute sound fiscal policies.
2. Britney Spears: Not be mentioned in every Top 10 list.
1. Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo: Hold on to the ball.
- Top 10 Things Overheard at the Holiday Office Party
- Top 10 Other Things New York May Ban
- Top 10 Vanity License Plates
- Top 10 Non-Financial Restatements
- Top 10 Complaints From PlayStation 3 Shoppers
Microsoft is an Inside Value recommendation, as is Home Depot. Resolve to see all of our investing recommendations ... here.