On April 24, radio frequency components maker RF Micro Devices
- Net sales increased by 13.9%, primarily thanks to increased sales of wireless LAN front ends for handsets.
- For the first quarter, management estimates that EPS will be $0.00 to $0.02 per diluted share and revenue will be $215 million to $230 million.
- For a better indication of what's bugging the company these days (cough, Motorola
(NYSE:MOT), cough), see Dave Mock's "RF Micro's Secret Party Crasher."
- And be sure to check in at Motley Fool CAPS, where the stock carries a below-average two-star rating.
(Figures in millions, except per-share data)Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash + ST Invest.
The balance sheet reflects the company's health.
Cash Flow Highlights
Drats, no info here.
Free cash flow is a Fool's best friend.
- Foolish Forecast: RF Micro's Macro View
- Foolish Forecast: Lucky Silicon Labs
- Light at the End of the Tunnel for Cree?
Silicon Labs is a Motley Fool Stock Advisor recommendation. For more stocks from the top of Tom and David Gardner's list, try a free 30-day guest pass.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean. This data has been provided by Netscribes. To provide feedback on this article, please click on the "feedback" button below.