We hosted a live chat yesterday featuring co-hosts Michael Mauboussin, the chief investment strategist at Legg Mason Capital Management, and Ron Gross, advisor for Motley Fool Million Dollar Portfolio. A transcript of the chat is below.
Michael is a best-selling author and expert on market psychology and behavioral finance, and Ron is a professional money manager with a world-class track record. Together they will take your questions and provide you their unique perspectives on the forces that will affect your portfolio in 2011 and beyond, including:
- How the current macroeconomic picture is shaping up, and how that should affect your near-term investment decisions.
- If the stock market is right now poised for gains, or a pullback.
- What sectors appear ripe for investment.
- How much impact sector allocation could have on overall portfolio returns in the months and years ahead.
- How to know when it's time to be a contrarian ... and much more!
To enter the live chat, just click below:
Million Dollar Portfolio is one of the Fool's invitation-only services that offers you access to a $1 million real-money portfolio composed of the absolute best investment opportunities from The Motley Fool's world-class investment advisory services. For full details, and a slew of free, timely stock picks and portfolio secrets, just enter your email address in the box below:
The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.