Today from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Eastern time, Ron Gross, advisor for Motley Fool Million Dollar Portfolio, is hosting a live chat with fellow analysts from around the Fool universe, including:
- Tim Hanson, Global Gains advisor, who specializes in lucrative emerging-markets plays.
- Joe Magyer, Inside Value advisor, who finds undervalued stocks in surprising places.
- Andy Cross, Hidden Gems advisor, master of the small-cap stock.
Together they will take your questions and provide you with their unique perspectives on the forces that will affect your portfolio in 2011 and beyond, including:
- How the current macroeconomic picture is shaping up, and how that should affect your near-term investment decisions.
- If the stock market is right now poised for gains or a pullback.
- What sectors appear ripe for investment.
- How much impact sector allocation could have on overall portfolio returns in the months and years ahead.
- How to know when it's time to be a contrarian ... and much more!
To enter the live chat, just click below:
Million Dollar Portfolio is an invitation-only service that offers you access to a $1 million real-money portfolio composed of the absolute best investment opportunities from The Motley Fool's world-class investment advisory services. For full details, and a slew of free, timely stock picks and portfolio secrets, just enter your email address in the box below.
The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.