The guest on this week's nationally syndicated Motley Fool Money radio show is Ron Adner, an award-winning professor and author of the new book The Wide Lens: A New Strategy for Innovation. How is Apple able to succeed in the mobile space while companies such as Nokia, Research In Motion, and others have struggled? In this audio segment Adner discusses the importance of Apple's ecosystem and the role it plays in the company's success.
Full-time host of the Motley Fool Money radio show, MarketFoolery podcast, and other things. Part-time connoisseur of movies, basketball & fine bourbon.
Updated: Apr 7, 2017 at 6:59PMPublished: Feb 26, 2012 at 12:00AM
- What Happened in the Stock Market Today
- Stock Market News: Boeing Flies Despite MAX Charge; Microsoft Floats on Cloud 9
- Microsoft's Cloud Business Seals Another Win With AT&T Deal
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- After Hours: Microsoft's Q4 Squashes Estimates, Boeing to Take a Big Hit