Originally joining The Motley Fool in 2011 as editor of the Industrials sector, Brendan is now based in New York City where he interviews executives, authors, and influential people from across the investing and business world. He also provides analysis for Fool.com.
- Updated: Apr 7, 2017 at 12:30PM
- Boeing Gets Almost $1 Billion to Keep the A-10 "Warthog" Flying
- U.S. Army Spends $100 Million to Pick a New Drone
- Will NASA Sole-Source Northrop to Build a Space Station to Orbit the Moon?
- Boeing Strategically Withdraws From Air Force $60 Billion Nuclear Missile Program
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript