When it comes to developmental drugs, there's a lot of rumors and speculation thrown around about a drug's ultimate success or failure in clinical trials. When the time comes for that hard data, share prices are bound to soar or plummet in a big way. That's what happened today with BioMarin (NASDAQ: BMRN), which published phase 3 data around its drug treating an ultra-rare disorder called Morquio A syndrome. Follow along in the video as Brenton Flynn and Max Macaluso discuss today's news and a couple more companies in a similar situation to BioMarin.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/25/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Does This News Make Johnson & Johnson a Buy?
- What Could These Clinical Results Mean for AbbVie's Shareholders?
- These 3 Under-the-Radar Stocks Are Great Buys Right Now
- 3 Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio in the Event of a Market Downturn
- Adding $1,000 to These 3 Stocks Right Now Would Be a Brilliant Move