In this video, Motley Fool Energy Analyst Joel South takes another look at Denbury (NYSE:DNR), and talks about why he still thinks it's a great buy. This is a company that excels in the tertiary market of oil-enhanced recovery, and that excellence translates into opportunity for investors. Combine that with a recently closed high-profile deal with Exxon-Mobil (NYSE:XOM), a high number of assets, and Denbury's strong ability for growth based on its available cash flow, and you've got a recipe for a company that you should definitely have your eye on.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Insteel Industries, inc (IIIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript