In this video, Motley Fool Energy Analyst Joel South takes a look at a newer player in the oil sector, Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR), and what we can take away about the company after its Q3 conference call today. Although the company did miss its earnings per share estimate, the more important measure is revenue and production growth, both of which came in strong this quarter. South takes us through these numbers and tells us about the potential he sees here.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/24/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Why Plug Power, FuelCell, and Bloom Energy Stocks All Dropped Friday
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript