The Ohio-based regional lender Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB) reports fourth-quarter earnings on Jan. 17. In the video below, Motley Fool contributing writer John Maxfield identifies the four most important metrics that investors should watch for when it does.
Jan 14, 2013 at 12:56PM
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 07/24/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Fifth Third's Earnings Could Be Better Than Expected in 2021
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Are Banks' Words Matching Their Actions on Loan Loss Reserves?