In this video, Foolish analyst Brendan Byrnes interviews Hain Celestial founder Irwin Simon about his business strategy and philosophy. In a word: grow. Grow by expanding your product lines. Grow by acquisition. Grow by entering new markets. In the health-food business, Simon believes bigger is better, and he details how he's done that at Hain Celestial.
Originally joining The Motley Fool in 2011 as editor of the Industrials sector, Brendan is now based in New York City where he interviews executives, authors, and influential people from across the investing and business world. He also provides analysis for Fool.com.
- Feb 13, 2013 at 8:41PM
- Consumer Goods
Whole Foods Market
- Here's Why Hain Celestial Group Stock Jumped 11% Today
- Hain Celestial Group Stock Down 12%: What You Need to Know Right Now
- Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Q2 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Q1 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Hain Celestial Group Inc. Stock Was Down 15%: Here's What Investors Need To Know