In this video, Foolish analyst Brendan Byrnes interviews Hain Celestial founder Irwin Simon about his business strategy and philosophy. In a word: grow. Grow by expanding your product lines. Grow by acquisition. Grow by entering new markets. In the health-food business, Simon believes bigger is better, and he details how he's done that at Hain Celestial.
Originally joining The Motley Fool in 2011 as editor of the Industrials sector, Brendan is now based in New York City where he interviews executives, authors, and influential people from across the investing and business world. He also provides analysis for Fool.com.
- Feb 13, 2013 at 8:41PM
- Consumer Goods
- Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Madison Square Garden, Hain Celestial Group, and Sarepta Therapeutics Slumped Today
- Downgrade Sends Hain Celestial Shares Down 12%: Here's What You Need to Know
- Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Hain Celestial Group Stock Gained 18% in March