In the following video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson discusses Dendreon's (NASDAQ: DNDN) strong quarterly results that included top-line growth. Dendreon announced preliminary results in early January, so many of the numbers weren't big news, but David takes investors through key takeaways from the conference call, including progress on Dendreon's restructuring, its surprising forecast for the current quarter, and why management thinks the future is bright.
Feb 25, 2013 at 5:15PM
The Motley Fool's Healthcare Analyst, I specialize in Pharma, Biotech, and how the ACA (Obamacare) is changing the business of healthcare in America. Follow me on Twitter for breaking stock news, policy thoughts, and misc musings... Follow @motleydavid
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 04/10/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- How Important Is Novavax's COVID Vaccine Manufacturing Deal With GlaxoSmithKline?
- Why Abbott Labs Will Make You Richer in April (and Beyond!)
- Which Stock Is Likely to Be the Biggest Winner: Lilly, Vir, or GlaxoSmithKline?
- This Tech Dinosaur Just Took a Game-Changing Step in Healthcare
- 1 Healthcare ETF Proven To Strengthen Your Portfolio