In this video, Motley Fool contributor Steve Heller goes through the basics of Facbook (NASDAQ:FB) Graph Search and what that means for investors. In particular, he resists calling Graph Search a Yelp (NYSE:YELP) killer because it's lacking some crucial ingredients.
- Mar 4, 2013 at 9:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- False Alarm: Facebook and Google Didn't Lose Market Share in 2018
- 4 Facebook Executives Who Have Already Jumped Ship in 2019
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Here's What to Expect (and Hope For) From the Oculus Quest
- Instagram Takes the Next Step to Conquer "Social Shopping"