In this video, Roger Martin shares his belief that a company should be judged by the simple criteria of: Are they gaining additional customers and are these customers increasing in satisfaction and loyalty? If a company isn't, it needs to do some introspection. If it is, the stock market, in time, will reward the company.
Originally joining The Motley Fool in 2011 as editor of the Industrials sector, Brendan is now based in New York City where he interviews executives, authors, and influential people from across the investing and business world. He also provides analysis for Fool.com.
- Mar 7, 2013 at 6:21PM
- Better Buy: Frontier Communications vs. AT&T
- Why Does Wall Street Love This Controversial Oil Stock?
- Gazit-Globe (GZT) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Should Gunmakers Worry About Connecticut's Supreme Court Ruling?