In this video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner tells investors about a recent study from a group of economists at eBay's (NASDAQ:EBAY) Research Labs, comparing geographic areas where the company had withdrawn its Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) ads with areas where it hadn't over a three-month period. The company found no significant loss in sales between the two areas. Does this call into question the efficacy of advertising with Google? Andrew tells us why having a major advertiser like eBay lose faith might have an impact on Google, and he gives investors some key takeaways for their own investing theses on these two companies.
- Mar 14, 2013 at 12:30AM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (A shares)
- Google's Stadia Could Be the Long-Awaited "Netflix of Games"
- Why Google's Stadia Game Streaming Platform Could Fail
- Stock Market Today: FedEx Confirms Concerns About Slowing Global Trade
- With Stadia, Google Could Take Interactive Gaming to the Next Level
- Google's New Platform, Stadia, Wants to Beat Xbox, PlayStation, and PC at Their Own Game