It's a question we've all heard for many years now: What will Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-B) look like when Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger are gone? Motley Fool analysts Joe Magyer and Rex Moore were at the annual meeting in Omaha, and they offer their take on this important question.
May 9, 2013 at 7:49PM
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/30/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- B. Riley Financial Inc (RILY) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- LPL Financial Holdings Inc (LPLA) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- CareDx Inc (CDNA) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript