Johnson & Johnson(NYSE:JNJ) announced priority review for its hepatitis C drug simeprevir. In this video, health-care analyst David Williamson discusses the positive aspects of this decision and how a competing drug also angling for approval may actually help boost sales for J&J.
- May 13, 2013 at 6:03PM
- Health Care
- Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: Caterpillar Hits a Speed Bump; Nike Switches CEOs
- Why Legalizing Marijuana Could Give the U.S. Economy a Big Boost
- Will Coty's Strategic Review Streamline Its Sprawling Business?
- Better Buy: Cara Therapeutics vs. Scotts Miracle-Gro