"From historical landmarks to sports stadiums, these panoramic photos available via Street View can help you ease into vacation mode with just a few simple clicks," the company said in a blog post.
Some of the new Street View destinations include:
- Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade and Fullerton Heritage Promenade in Singapore
- Seville Cathedral in Spain
- Canals of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Basilica of the National Shrine of Our Lady Aparecida in Brazil
- The Mark Twain House in Connecticut
- Cape Henry Lighthouse in Virginia
- Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts in Canada
Fool contributor Chris Neiger has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool recommends Google. The Motley Fool owns shares of Google. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
More from The Motley Fool
Bosses Reveal: 10 Things That Will Help You Get Promoted in 2018
If your New Year's resolution was to score a promotion, here are 10 ways to make it happen.
Why Sierra Wireless, Inc. Stock Soared 22.3% in 2017
It wasn't a smooth ride up, but the Internet of Things pure play should be more than happy with its banner year.
It's Official: Facebook Messenger Has Become "Too Cluttered"
The social network vows to simplify one of its most popular messaging services in 2018.