"From historical landmarks to sports stadiums, these panoramic photos available via Street View can help you ease into vacation mode with just a few simple clicks," the company said in a blog post.
Some of the new Street View destinations include:
- Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade and Fullerton Heritage Promenade in Singapore
- Seville Cathedral in Spain
- Canals of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Basilica of the National Shrine of Our Lady Aparecida in Brazil
- The Mark Twain House in Connecticut
- Cape Henry Lighthouse in Virginia
- Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts in Canada
Fool contributor Chris Neiger has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool recommends Google. The Motley Fool owns shares of Google. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.