The Lumia 1020 launches with the following features:
- Windows Phone 8 operating system
- 4.5" AMOLED screen
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, 7 GB free SkyDrive cloud storage
- ZEISS optics with six physical lenses
- Image stabilization
- Nokia Rich Recording to record blur free videos with stereo sound
Stephen Elop, president and CEO of Nokia, said in a press release: "We want to take people on a journey from capturing pictures to recording and sharing their lives. The Nokia Lumia 1020 will bring new meaning to pictures and continues to strengthen Nokia's leadership in imaging."
The Lumia 1020 will exclusively launch on AT&T's network on July 26 with a price tag of $300 with a two-year contract.
Fool contributor Chris Neiger has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.