In this segment from The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, financial analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson tell investors what to be watching when AIG reports earnings. Matt highlights the proposed sale of ILFC, insurance underwriting performance, and the investment portfolio. David tells viewers he hopes to see CEO Robert Benmosche focus on the company's culture as well.
- Aug 1, 2013 at 3:36PM
- American International Group (AIG) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- American International Group (AIG) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: AIG Posts an Impressive Quarter; Anadarko Officially Embraces New Bid
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later