The board of directors said the quarterly dividend is payable on Sept. 27 to the holders of record at the close of business on Sept. 13. The regular dividend payment equates to a $0.50-per-share annual dividend, yielding 0.9% based on the closing price today EnerSys's stock.
Rich has been a Fool since 1998 and writing for the site since 2004. After 20 years of patrolling the mean streets of suburbia, he hung up his badge and gun to take up a pen full time. Having made the streets safe for Truth, Justice, and Krispy Kreme donuts, he now patrols the markets looking for companies he can lock up as long-term holdings in a portfolio. His coverage reflects his passion for motorcycles, booze, and guns (though typically not all exercised at the same time), but his writing also covers the broader sectors of consumer goods, technology, and industrials. So follow along as he tries to break down complex topics to make them more understandable and useful to the average investor.
- Aug 2, 2013 at 10:39PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- SL Green Realty Corporation (SLG) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PPG Industries Inc (PPG) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Chart Industries Inc (GTLS) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript