- a $34.6 million cost-plus-incentive-fee delivery order to pay for flight testing on the AN/APG-79 Active Electronically Scanned Array Radio Detection and Ranging General Purpose Processor upgrade for Navy F/A-18E/F fighter-bombers through August 2016;
- a $33.4 million firm-fixed-price contract to support the LGM-30G Minuteman III Missile MEECN (Minimum Essential Emergency Communication Network) program and Minuteman MEECN program upgrade through Sept. 26, 2016;
- an $8 million firm-fixed-price contract to supply the U.S. Marine Corps with Tube-Launched Optically Tracked Wireless Guided Missiles;
- a $7.1 million contract modification to supply the U.S. Army with 15 Air Traffic Navigation, Integration and Coordination System ES-19 retrofit upgrade kits, and spare parts; and finally
- a $6.8 million firm-fixed-price, cost, cost-plus-fixed-fee delivery order to supply eight Telemetry Instrumentation Kits needed for Navy F-35 Lightning IIs testing Joint Stand-off Weapon Separation Test Vehicles. This contract should be complete by June 2015.
Fool contributor Rich Smith has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool owns shares of Raytheon. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.