In this video as part of The Motley Fool's "Ask a Fool" series, Fool analyst Blake Bos takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "Give us your Foolish opinion on Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS). At this time is Stratasys a buy, sell, or hold stock?"
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Oct 3, 2013 at 5:19PM
- Stratasys Earnings Preview: What to Watch Next Week
- Here's Why the Best Is Yet to Come for Stratasys Ltd.
- Stratasys' Earnings Move in Right Direction, but It's Still Struggling to Grow Revenue
- 3D Systems (DDD) vs. Stratasys (SSYS): Which Had the Better 2017 Results?
- 4 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Stratasys (or Its Stock)