American International Group (NYSE:AIG) reported earnings last night, and the market was not impressed – is the negative reaction an opportunity for long-term shareholders? In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, financial-sector analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss AIG's results and how it impacts the company's long-term prospects.
- Nov 1, 2013 at 7:25PM
- American International Group (AIG) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: AIG Posts an Impressive Quarter; Anadarko Officially Embraces New Bid
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later
- American International Group (AIG) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript