Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT), Simon Properties Group (NYSE:SPG), and Heath Care REIT (NYSE:WELL) have been great stocks to own recently, but is it time to reevaluate their long-term value? In this segment from The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson tell viewers why they think these stocks are scary to own.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Want a Dividend You Can Trust? Buy American Express
- Want a Dow Jones Blue Chip? Try American Express
- American Express to Acquire Fintech Company Kabbage; Deal Doesn't Include Company's Loan Book
- Report: American Express Close to Buying Fintech Company Kabbage
- Which of Warren Buffett's Banks Have Done the Best During Coronavirus?