In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- The long-awaited deal between Apple and China Mobile is finally here. Or wait -- maybe it isn't?
- Apple's new iBeacon technology doesn't seem especially significant, but investors might be overlooking something here.
- With the acquisition of Topsy, Apple moves deeper into the business of data.
- Twitter's new feature could help it draw more dollars from advertisers.
- With yet another possible rival on mobile devices, is the streaming market getting too crowded for Pandora?
- Following approval from several regulatory agencies, the Microsoft-Nokia deal looks increasingly more certain.
Erin Kennedy and Evan Niu, CFA, own shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends and owns shares of Apple, Facebook, and Google. It recommends Pandora Media and owns shares of China Mobile and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.