In this 3-D printing themed video installment, 3-D printing analyst Steve Heller sits down with the head of Motley Fool's industrial sector, Blake Bos, to talk the latest buzz in 3-D printing.
Topics covered include:
- The ridiculous comments made by 3D Systems' (NYSE:DDD) CEO Avi Reichental
- Why there's a huge opportunity in metal 3-D printing right now, and which companies are in position to benefit
- How to approach 3-D printing valuations today
- What ever-bearish Citron Research got wrong about 3D Systems
- The real reason why Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS) partnered with Dell
- Why Google's (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Project Ara could be taken to the next level
- Why you should avoid this newly launched 3-D printing mutual fund
Steve Heller owns shares of 3D Systems, ExOne, and Google. The Motley Fool recommends 3D Systems, ExOne, Google, and Stratasys. The Motley Fool owns shares of 3D Systems, ExOne, General Electric Company, Google, and Stratasys. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.