On Tuesday's edition of Tech Teardown, host Erin Kennedy and Motley Fool tech and telecom bureau chief Evan Niu break down the biggest stories in tech from the market today. They take a look at the newest tablet sales numbers from Gartner and discuss how the market shares have shifted in that space, as well as more news on Apple, such as its CFO departing, its new in-car ecosystem, and a major ramping up of Apple TV sales. Evan and Erin also discuss Zynga and whether or not the company will finally make a foray into online gambling, as well as its upcoming new reboot of three of its most important franchises.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 11/29/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- 2 Unstoppable Stocks Set to Crush the Market (Again) in 2022
- Buying These 3 Robinhood Stocks Could Be the Smartest Investing Move You Ever Make
- Good News for Microsoft Investors; Robinhood Hits a Bump
- Microsoft's Ascension, Facebook's Metamorphosis
- Why Shares of Microsoft Climbed by 17.6% in October