Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock is firing on all cylinders and trading near historical highs on the back of impressive growth over the past several years. However, investment decisions need to be based on forward-looking considerations, not past performance. Does Netflix still offer room for gains, or is the best in the past for investors in the company?
Andres Cardenal, CFA is a tenacious researcher of the best investment opportunities around the world. Andres is an economist and CFA Charterholder living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Naturally flavored. Follow me on Twitter for more investment ideas: Follow @andrescardenal
- Jul 21, 2015 at 9:00AM
- Consumer Goods
- Netflix’s Over $500 Million Seinfeld Deal Shows It Is Ready to Take on Broadcasters
- The Reason I Won't Invest in Netflix Right Now
- The Simple Reason Netflix Is Paying More Than $500 Million for Seinfeld
- 3 Must-See Streaming Announcements You May Have Missed This Week
- 3 Reasons Netflix Bought the Rights to "Seinfeld"