- Fiscal year 2005 included litigation proceeds of $1.56 per share.
- Fiscal year 2004 included restructuring charges that affected earnings by -$1.31 per share.
Income Statement Highlights
(Figures in millions except per share.)
|Avg. Est.||2005||2004||% Change|
|Sales||$ 2,000||$ 2,008||$ 2,176||-7.7%|
Balance Sheet Highlights
|Cash+ Investments||$ 1,036||$ 1,140||-9.1%|
|Inventory||$ 64||$ 53||+20.5%|
|Accounts Rec.||$ 237||$ 268||-11.8%|
|Notes & Loans Payable||$ 858||$ 941||-8.9%|
|Accounts Payable||$ 207||$ 312||-33.7%|
- Public Storage (Private).
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.
For related Foolishness:
- See why the SEC was riding U-Haul.
- Turnarounds and companies emerging from bankruptcy are often dirt-cheap dream stocks.
- This turnaround was a long time coming.
More from The Motley Fool
Most Americans Made Poor Financial Decisions This Holiday Season
Were you one of them?
4 Ways to Save More in Your 401(k) in 2018
Annual 401(k) contribution limits are going up next year, and it pays to take advantage.
How 1 Senator Got a Bigger Tax Break for Families
Pressure led to an increase in a key tax credit. Find out more about it here.