- The 2005 quarter was 13 weeks, versus 14 weeks for the 2004 quarter.
- Earnings per share included charges amounting to -$0.06 per share.
Income Statement Highlights
*Earnings per share were reduced $0.06 per share by special charges.
|Q4 2005||Q4 2004||Change|
Balance Sheet Highlights
|Assets||Q4 2005||Q4 2004||% Change|
|Cash + ST Invest.||$208||$609||-65.9%|
For related Foolishness:
- Is a boring company like ConAgra something every portfolio needs?
- Turnarounds, cyclicals, and wounded elephants make some of the best dirt-cheap dream stocks.
- Check in with the chicken game toward the beginning of this year.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.