On Nov. 14, TJX Companies
- The balance sheet remains strong, and working capital accounts (accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory) continue to track sales growth.
- Free cash flow continues to improve dramatically over last year as the company becomes more judicious in its expansion.
- Same-store sales increased by 6% and 76 stores were added in Q3.
- TJX has a total of 48 ratings in CAPS, with 90% of the ratings giving TJX a thumbs up.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine. See how they work.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash + ST Invest.
Learn the ways of the balance sheet.
Cash Flow Highlights
Cash From Ops.
Free Cash Flow
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Federated Department Stores
- Ross Stores
Want some new stock ideas? Learn more about what CAPS players -- now 12,500 strong -- think of the company you're interested in.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so checkFool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.