On March 21, Citi Trends
- For the full Foolish story, read our earnings take.
- Revenue increased by 30.9% to $126.8 million, primarily because of an extra week in the quarter, which added $10.1 million of sales.
- Comparable-store sales rose by 1.3% for the quarter. For 2007, the company forecasts 46-48 new stores to drive continued revenue growth. This should bode well, since the new stores will increase retail selling square footage by about 20%.
- During the fourth quarter, Tom Stoltz, CFO and senior vice president of finance, resigned from the company.
- Citi Trends is a two-star stock in Motley Fool CAPS, our free interactive stock database. Fellow clothing competitors Ross Stores
(NYSE:ROST)and TJX (NYSE:TJX)have three- and two-star ratings, respectively. The top possible rating is five stars.
(Figures in millions, except per-share data)Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash + ST Invest.
The balance sheet reflects the company's health.
Cash Flow HighlightsCiti Trends must be out shopping for a new outfit, because it forgot to include a cash flow statement.
Free cash flow is a Fool's best friend.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean. This data has been provided by Netscribes. To provide feedback on this article, please click on the "feedback" button below.