Energy Secretary Steven Chu is in Michigan at the North American International Auto Show today to promote the Obama administration's support for the domestic auto industry. To coincide with his visit to Detroit, the Department of Energy has also released a new video titled "Energy 101: Electric Vehicles."
Dan Dzombak has written for The Motley Fool since 2008. He covers value investing, investing process, and success among other things. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter by clicking the buttons below or head over to his blog at http://www.DanDzombak.comFollow @DanDzombak
- Jan 10, 2012 at 12:00AM
- FedEx Corporation (FDX) Q3 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Spirit Airlines Continues Its Successful Route Strategy Shift
- 3 Things to Watch With Enterprise Products Partners in 2019
- Starboard vs. Bristol-Myers Squibb: Who'll Win This Brewing Battle?