In this video, Fool analysts Andrew Tonner and Anand Chokkavelu discuss recent stock market news:
- A bit of good news on the Bank of America turnaround
- Wells Fargo's continued domination
- A JPMorgan stat to ignore (and one to heed)
- The reason so many underestimate Amazon
- Apple's latest record-breaking move
- Facebook's fall from grace
Watch all of it in the video below.
Apple is the most influential company in technology and has delivered market-smashing returns. However, with the impending release of the iPhone 5 -- and Apple TV on the horizon -- the stakes have never been higher for the company. If you're looking for a recommendation on how to play Apple, along with continuing updates and guidance on the company whenever news breaks, we've created a brand-new report that details when to buy (and when to sell) Apple. To get started, just click here now.