Chesapeake Energy is in the midst of a dramatic turnaround. First, it’s executing its 25/25 plan, which is aimed at increasing production 25% and reducing long-term debt by 25%. However, it’s also executing maybe the most ambitious drilling program in the U.S. onshore market, with more than 100 rigs running. While the increased activity has led to greatly improved liquids production numbers, it’s also extremely expensive. In today’s video, Paul Chi and Matt Argersinger speculate on asset sales that may be forthcoming.
- Aug 30, 2012 at 12:00AM
- 3 Top Oil Stocks for the Coming Boom in the Eagle Ford Shale
- Why Scientific Games, Chesapeake Energy, and Snap Jumped Today
- Chesapeake Energy -- Up 50% So Far This Year -- Could Have More Room to Run
- Oil Prices Just Had Their Best Quarter in a Decade
- Why Chesapeake Energy, Nutanix, and Nevro Jumped Today