Many investors were hoping for a colder week last week to lead to a larger drawdown in natural gas reserves than we actually saw; storage remains at historic levels, which has natural gas prices down today. In this video, Motley Fool Energy Analyst Taylor Muckerman discusses how this was actually great news for Niska Gas Storage (NYSE: NKA). He also talks bout other news in natural gas today, such as ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) discussing a potential pipeline project, with some very major and very interesting potential partners.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Insteel Industries, inc (IIIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript